Client Services Specialist
We’re growing and looking to add to our fantastic team in Amherst. We’ve got an awesome group of dedicated employees and even better clients, so it’s important that we find the best of the best. If you think you have what it takes to join one of the best places to work in WNY**, then read on!
Our Client Services Specialist is a critical client interfacing role within our company. Our specialists work directly with clients in all aspects of client onboarding and account opening, as well as ongoing account maintenance items that arise on a daily basis. You’re on the front lines! Our specialists also work closely with our advisors and their team members to ensure that the job is done right, the first time, every time!
Some of the things you’ll be doing include: processing digital and e-signature paperwork, answering questions via phone call or email, assisting clients with account questions, assisting in money-movement, withdrawals and deposits, working with your coworkers on process improvement projects. You’ll also have lots of fun!
For the right candidate, there is opportunity to grow. We believe in mentoring and developing anyone who has interest in making the most of their work life and career, and we’ve got the track record to prove it.
Interested? Here’s some things you’ll need to qualify.
The Really Important Stuff:
- A mature, positive, friendly, outgoing personality. Be nice, it counts!
- A willingness to help others; clients, co-workers……. anyone!
- Empathy – and lots of it!
- A thirst to learn, improve, rinse and repeat.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task. You’ll be busy; but the work is extremely gratifying!
- Strong focus on details to ensure things get done right.
The Technical Stuff:
- Minimum four-year college degree or 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- With a degree – 3-5 years of relevant experience. Tells us why your experience is relevant when you apply!
- Proficiency and comfort with technology, including MS Office and CRM software.
- The ability to type. We work on computers so efficiency counts!
- Great organizational skills.
So what about us? What do we bring to the table?
First – we treat our employees with respect. If you join us, you’re in the family. It’s a tight-knit group, and we think it’s the best you’ll find anywhere around. That starts with respect and treating people the right way.
We offer all the regular stuff too: competitive salary, quarterly achievement-based bonuses, generous paid time off, 401K with match, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits. We even offer a paid volunteerism program that pays you to go help other people!
More importantly we offer this: A path to reach your full potential, whatever that path is for you! Looking for management opportunities? We can help you get there. Comfortable staying where you are – works for us too. We think that having happy, motivated employees leads to success for everyone.
Think we are a good fit for you? Tell us why.
Send us an email at careers@levelFA.com with a copy of your resume.
**2019 and 2020 Buffalo Business First Best Places to Work Finalist