Measures to support website accessibility
Level Financial Advisors, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of levelfa.com
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Organizational measures: Using 4:5:1 color contrast for most text and images, and 3:1 for large text. No text smaller than 14pt type. Text is not justified. Images with text are only used when essential such as branding. Adding descriptive alt text to images. Heading tags used. Include accessibility throughout our internal policies. Provide continual accessibility training for our staff. Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website Name is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Level AAA criteria we applied: Communicating link purpose using icons with text for downloads and external links, underline as well as color change. Consistent navigation using the same menus on all pages.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of levelfa.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on levelfa.com
- Phone: 716-634-6113
- E-mail: invest@levelFA.com
- Visitor Address: 9310 Transit Road, Suite 300, East Amherst, NY 14051
- Postal Address: 9310 Transit Road, Suite 300, East Amherst, NY 14051
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Level Financial Advisors, Inc. is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions, Mobile operating systems older than 5 years. For example Internet Explorer.
Accessibility of Level Financial Advisors, Inc. relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of levelfa.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
The Level Financial Advisors, Inc. assessed the accessibility of levelfa.com website by the following approaches: