Financial Planning Associate
We’re growing and looking to add to our fantastic team in Amherst. We’ve got an awesome group of dedicated employees and even better clients, so it’s important that we find the best of the best. If you think you have what it takes to join one of the best places to work in WNY,* then read on!
Our Financial Planning Associates provide valuable assistance to our advisory team in the areas of financial planning, investment management, proposal research, client interaction and special projects.
And here’s the cool part. We’re not going to ask you to sell a bunch of products to your friends, family, neighbors or Instagram followers! We’re a fee-only firm – and that means we don’t sell stuff! We strategically market to get our message out to those that need us and match them up with our highly-qualified advisors and planning associates to give them the absolutely best possible client experience.
Interested? Here’s some things you’ll need to qualify.
The Really Important Stuff:
- A mature, positive, friendly, outgoing personality. Be nice, it counts!
- A willingness to help others; clients, employees……. anyone!
- Empathy – and lots of it!
- A thirst to learn, improve, rinse and repeat.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task. You’ll be busy; but the work is extremely gratifying!
The Technical Stuff:
- Minimum 4-year college degree required.
- 2 to 3 years of professional work experience — after college.
- Proficiency and comfort with technology, including MS Office and CRM software.
- The ability to type. We work on computers so efficiency counts!
- Nice to Have: Familiarity with financial planning software and rebalancing technology.
- MoneyGuide Pro
- Junxure Cloud
So what about us? What do we bring to the table?
First – we treat our employees with respect. If you join us, you’re in the family. It’s a tight-knit group, and we think it’s the best you’ll probably find anywhere around. That starts with respect and treating people the right way.
We offer all the regular stuff too: competitive salary, quarterly achievement-based bonuses, generous paid time off, 401K with match, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits. We even offer a paid volunteerism program that pays you to go help other people!
More importantly we offer this: A path to reach your full potential, whatever that path is for you! Want to become a partner some day? We’ve got a path for that. Comfortable staying where you are – works for us too. We think that having happy, motivated employees leads to success for everyone.
Think we are a good fit for you? Tell us why.
Send us an email at careers@levelFA.com with a copy of your resume.
*2019, 2020, 2021 Buffalo Business First Best Places to Work Finalist