Over the past few weeks, we have alerted our clients, vendors, and strategic partners about our big news: SBV is changing its name to Level Financial Advisors beginning March 14.
We wanted to share with everyone the reasons behind the change.
Why Level Financial Advisors?
- We endeavored to create a name that tells people what we do and speaks to who we are as a company! Our goal is to help our clients to reach higher – to aspire to gain higher levels of financial achievement.
- We believe that level conveys integrity, that we are level headed and willing to “level with our clients” about their finances and the reality of evidence-based investing.
- Symbolically – a level is an “instrument for giving a horizontal line of sight.” We want all of our clients to have a clear line of sight to their goals.
- Pragmatically – it’s much easier to say!
- Most importantly, the change communicates our most important goal: we help our clients reach higher – a higher quality of life – through sound financial planning and management. Our new name represents our purpose.
What happens next?
- On March 14 we will officially change our name and notify you when the change is finalized.
Nothing will change for our clients. It’s business as usual during our transition. We will launch a new website and the look of our correspondence and signage will change. Our processes and people will not!