REVISED – 6/22/2021
Visitors to our offices are no longer required to wear masks. Visitors to our offices for in-person meetings will be required to undergo a temperature check only, following CDC Guidelines. We will no longer require health questions during visits.
Those with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend their meeting in-person. We will politely ask visitors to go back to their vehicle and call us from their cell-phone at 716-634-6113 to make arrangements to reschedule the meeting or conduct it via phone or Zoom.
All employees of Level are required to submit to a temperature check each day.
Other precautions we have taken to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and employees include (revised May 20, 2021):
- In-person meeting disinfection process that documents and ensures all conference room surfaces are cleaned prior to and after meetings.
- Limiting the number of staff that work in the office. (Work from home measures in place for some staff).
- Hosting internal employee meetings via Zoom — even if in the same office building – to prevent community spread.
- Availability of disinfectant, hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves throughout our offices and in conference rooms.
- Strict adherence to CDC and state guidelines.
We encourage anyone with concerns or questions to contact us.